Sunday, September 12, 2010

Black Poop And Red Wine

GIGLIOLA two invisible angels What do you mean tame? CARAMEL

(...) What does "tame ?
"It 's an act too often neglected. means create ties "
" To establish ties? "
" Sure, "said the fox." You, so far, for me, you're not a boy like a hundred thousand kids. And I need you. And you have no need of me. I'm not for just a fox like a hundred thousand foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. You will be unique in the world to me, and I shall be unique to you. "
" beginning to understand, "said the little prince." There is a flower ... I think she has tamed me ... "
" It 's possible "(...)

" My life is monotonous. I hunt chickens, and men hunt me. All chickens are just alike, and all men are alike. And I'm so bored. But if you tame me, my life will be illuminated. Know the sound of steps that will be different from everyone else. Other steps send me hurrying back underneath the ground. Yours will call me out of my burrow like music. And then, look! See, down there, the wheat fields? I do not eat bread and wheat, for me is useless. The wheat fields say nothing to me. And this is sad! But you have hair the color of gold. Then it will be wonderful when you have tamed me. The wheat, which is also golden, will remind me of you. And love the sound of wind in the wheat ... "
The fox paused and looked long at the little prince
" Please ... tame, he said.
"Willingly," said the little prince, "but do not have much time, though. I have friends to discover, and learn many things."
"One only understands the things that one tames," said the fox. "Men have more time to learn anything. They buy things already made. But there is no shop with friends, men no longer have friends. If you want a friend, tame me!"
"What should I do?" asked the little prince.
"We must be very patient," said the fox. "In the beginning you will sit down a bit 'away from me, so the grass. I'll watch with one eye and you do not say nothing. Words are the source of misunderstandings. But every day you will sit a little 'closer ... "

(...) So the little prince tamed the fox.
And when the hour of departure drew near:
" Ah, "said the fox, "... cry. "
" It's your fault, "said the little prince," I never wanted to hurt you, but you wanted me to tame you ... "
'It is true," said the fox.
" But weep, "said the little prince.
" And 'course, "said the fox.
" Then it for you? "
" It has done, "said the fox," the color of wheat. "
Then he added:
'Go to review roses. You will understand that yours is unique. Then come back to say goodbye, I'll give you a secret. "
The little prince went away again at the roses.
" You are not at all like my rose, yet you are nothing, "he said." No one has tamed and you have tamed no one. You are like my fox. He was only a fox like a hundred thousand others. But I have made my friend and now he is unique in the world. "
And the roses were very uncomfortable.
" You are beautiful, but you are empty, "she said again." One can not die for you. Certainly, an ordinary passerby would think that my rose looked just like you, but she, she alone is the most 'important of all you, because it is I've watered. Why is she that I put under the glass. Why is she that I have sheltered behind the screen. Because for her that I killed the caterpillars (except the two or three for butterflies). Why is she that I have heard complaining or bragging, or even sometimes remain silent. Why is my rose. "
and return 'to the fox.
" Goodbye, "he said.
" Goodbye, "said the fox." Here's my secret. It 's very simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. "
" What is essential and 'invisible to the eye ", he repeats' the little prince, to remember.
" It' s the time you have wasted for your rose that makes the your rose so important. "
" It 's the time I have wasted for my rose ... "said the little prince to remember.
" Men have forgotten this truth. But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are responsible for your rose ... "
from" The Little Prince "by Saint-Exupéry A.de



Dedicated to Leon, Rocky, Marina, Valentina, Ciccio, Tigre, Lucifer, Plum and all the friends who gave us "the color of wheat"

0 comments:

Post a Comment