Sunday, September 16, 2007

Funbrain Game Mighty Guy 3

starts school! Ke happiness!




You know, today it is important to always be reachable , especially after all those things happen ... ke but if we must be, xke nn cn be many lovely details! If you live in the third millennium, you know the musical instrument main ke anke x is to be available for the phone! ke sn and there of all types and colors! and for this reason the choice ke nn is not easy, until recently, the choice, I had already done, but after a small accident (Al ke phone I'll put a nice laccietto there), I find myself back in dfficile situation to choose ... first, I had a Motorola V1075

, modified and strengthened, I had put quite a bit before choosing one, my indecisone was among the

Nokia N93 and Sony Ericsson k800i
The
, then checked this, I took ke especially xke cost less, the '93 xkè especially attracted me was very powerful and it was basically a camera, the k800i, Only because it was a real photo makkina, cn even tweak a Xenon flash, the cameras used Nalle "serious", but for that boy of 12 years, those giants cost a bit too: the first € 600! the second 400! The V1075, only 100 ... since then, has been a long time, and n depend more on the portfolios of the parents, therefore, I can expand anke cn expenses, anke nn if I do not xkè nn vojo spend all my money ... Naples has ki is ke sn Riski us to go around from 800 € cn a gem in his hand ... cmq, anke if I now have fewer limitations on spending, there is more indecision in the choice, and this is where the help of the people of Kiama ke ke read (and comment), xke nn so which one to choose! The only thing I know is I want what I once had before ... Here it is a small list of cell phones ke me attract more divided x category ... -iPhone dream costs a lot, it gives a lot, it's beautiful, go and watch the video on YouTube ! - Sony ericsson k850i

still has to go out, I do not know QNT cost, and nn know if I have to wait, so sl ke a 5 bedroom megapix, xenon flash, and orientation sensors, such as the iphone
Nokia N93i-
Evolution of '93, a real camera cn megapix 3. Nokia N91-
know the 4GB iPod?

---------------- With feet on the ground :-----------------


Sony-Ericsson k810i ke
What attracts me most, the K800i evuoluzione of James Bond, 3 maegapix camera and Xenon flash,
Watch the video on YouTube!

-Motorola Razr2 V8

Only recently did the TV advertisements, a more cellular appearance, this former Charmful, anke nn if the inside is missing
-Nokia 5700 Xpress Music
Anke if its primcipale feature is the music, the thing I most attracts me is its operating system, Symbian, fast and flexible, ke turns your cell. in a PC if not a Game Boy! Video

-------------- Imporvvisa Bank Route :----------------

-Nokia 5300 Xpress Music
criticism speaks well of this little gioellino, watch the video on YouTube
!

Motorola V1075

eeee-oh well, nn NNT ago, after I was removed from the fate ...
-Sony Ericsson W300 x
Just the EPC quality, xke io sn a Walk-man! (Ke man walking)

0 comments:

Post a Comment