Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Los Hombres De Paco Episodes Free Watch

Joseph hospital!

It certainly ... ke happiness! sn happy to start school! csi glad I ke sn sn already bought 3 cans of crolina understand ... those of the Nobel ... For you instead ke ke even know what the crolina, well, I'm just trying to say exactly ke nn sn csi happy to start school! skiattarsi hours and hours on the books ... Bekki recoveries and debt after hours of hard work ... and finally, be rejected cn ke mates mock you ... Nooo! Ke balls! scassatura ke! ke pizza! what the hell! damn! ke kale! ke ca ... to end up fratomo (my brother) to become a hunchback, stupid, yellow and pale! To find ke nn talk of competition in the class! 2 twins from primary meeting at which third I was sl ... 2 girls come from medium to which was the third most Ankora! Now what will I be? fifth? No to mention the other! Ankora that I think will be worse! (Beh. .. at least you take away is fixed in the third place ...) in any case, the figure of the boy scholar, I think ke disappear, and n x is a good boy like me proud, because the most beautiful Ankora is ke, nn is like in America, most boys ke sekkioni become scholars and actors, no! already in primary school we all felt the twins cn (2 beautiful girls, there is nn ke say), then another girl looks down from heaven, We lack only two wings and an areola x complete the picture! then there's ... ok, let's leave the fourth girl ... all this to say I can not even con-sole ke saying "Eee okay, but those of sn sekkione!" In any case, nn I want to repeat the mistake made in elementary school when I did take sn by jealousy, I prefer to turn it into admiration, (but I'm going to ke nn is kiedere autographs, No I would not even if I had next to Angie Jolie), say ke I want to be friends with everyone, and I'd hate to be disagreeable x qualkuno, xke be hated by me, is a real company. summary, here's what I hope ke these x 5 (nn hoped more) years

1.Nn Be Rejected! 2.Do not have debt and recovery! 3.Avere x the average of at least 6 x 4.Non be no unpleasant 5.Nn have a difficult or frustrating existence

0 comments:

Post a Comment