Sunday, October 7, 2007

Blurred Vision And Chest Pain

fourteenth birthday! New cell

After more than a month after the birth of obligatory to buy a cell phone, I decided sn! I bought one and ke before attracts me more, the Sony Ericsson k810i TIM Cybert-shot! Right from the box, I understand the choice ke ke nn I did I would have regretted it, as well as the particular issue, although I liked it, and all my good expectations sn were confirmed after testing all its functions, makkina photo of 3. mpx with xenon flash! Now the new cell is just to customize my usual cn magheggi, with extensions and all types of accessories, but everything cn calm and on time, xkè belliximo the cell is already in the wild! a cell ke recommend it to anyone, certainly not in ki is only looking at a design factor, or ki is only half the x Kiama, it aprofitto of the new post to tell my brother ke findings have kiara ke has the problem, overcoming the most optimistic expectations, as I write this (Thursday October 4, 2007) Joseph is here with me in the bedroom ee return dmn x continue the investigation, in short, things are looking good, sn was satisfied with what had x ke is my birthday, and conditions my brother csi nn sn so serious, if you want to take you cosider of this phone, and want info, I'll be happy to answer all your questions, point your comments, here is a photo taken cn the cell ... (admire the details by clicking on it!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment