Monday, October 8, 2007

What Is Mesenteric Stranding

First Day of fourteen

Congratulations to me! For my 14 years! Exactly 14 years ago, under the lightning and storms (Veramente!!), Was born a bamibino, which they called, Just like his grandfather, his cousin and another cousin, Umberto! This guy just turned 14 years and is preparing to face many, many others ... The most important turning point for a guy who takes 14 years, is the possibility to get the scooter! (U half!) Already imagine myself in the Giro x ke city to do whatever I want, meanwhile, first as a way of thinking to myself I must first make me the license, whose course will start early in school ... Gifts? I've already had, I remember the phone belliximo ke I vuto, anke Ankora if the day has to begin with, it is only 20 minutes from the first second of October 8, 2007, qnd as ragali

qualkosina I think I'll just cash in by s grandparents, uncles, Festivities? Frose qualkosina bring to school to celebrate x (x much more to lose half an hour ...), ke Ankora and less likely, I'll try to organize an evening in a small pizzeria, as if it were Saturday (this Saturday ke anke perk has come made their own sentence: Time and Defeat of Naples shit ...) Meanwhile I'm preparing now to deal with this day and the next years of my life (and likely to anke a question, I already imagine the math teacher said ke "Marotta today your birthday? ke come now I make you a present ...) If anything, I will tell you how was your day, meanwhile, commented, augur, and Recommended! (x QNT especially concerning the choice of Waist!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment