Friday, October 12, 2007

How To Find Area Of Shaded Segment

"strike" in Portsmouth!

E'ufficiale, dp you turn off the candles, are officially fourteen! I would go there as promised the day and here I am, aa about 20 hours after the last post: So the day began cn xke pissed my mother that I am getting late to school, qnd little morning jog to his cousin ragging ke decreased from home a little earlier, Then later in class, my classmates make me good wishes, and then down to the gym, and you start to run (at least I had warmed up a little earlier), the time passes in mathematics normally at the end of which comes a full pack of "joy" ke mates tell me to hide x consumed during the hours of geography (ke scoundrel! okay, I admit, I wanted to do well myself), passing the time in plain English, and comes to geography, expect the teacher (each, USELESS gold is lost, and they say time is money ke ...), and we begin to disbribuire the "joys" (various snack) to the class, and although each of the companions he has mei avuto2 or more joy, he put forward a lot (not we are able to consume even 3 / 4 ...) so I predict the mountains and spread the joy of the initiative throughout the school x (k miss more time to questions that way!) cos' andimo in some classes, we do haul from the dean, we pretend to go back to class, and then restart the ride, once we know more dv ke go (we could go in IH or F, and perhaps in the D, but I forgot ke sn cabbage!) and return in class to enjoy the last twenty minutes of geography in which they were questioned the other wing end, they remain cmq 10 or 20 snack, k are now in FIRG, for my brother's sick to the stomach, it passes the time in English, you go home, I tried to organize a pizza anke between close friends, but there were too many tasks, x nn nn Rossy to mention the fact he felt bn ke ... qnd it normally goes home, best wishes from uncles and cousins, eat and go to aa hectic day the rest dp (dp and the time did yesterday, or rather this morning x write the previous post), I do my homework and the evening comes , is some people (the gisuto ke uncles live in the palace and cousins) and the spegnamo cadeline rite, cn photos, always rite. ate the cake, I start writing this post, and sn 9 and a half, right xke scirvo this post I promised to write how the day would go, but I know k and the true "party" must come Ankora! dmn fact my cousin is celebrating its four years! (She was born exactly 10 years after me), and you have a party qnd more to me a great cn cousin to my grandmother's house, I really think qnd ke mei come back to writing about 14 years. October 8, nn has never been a better day, and that is why I was in a bad mood this morning ke, has been my care to make it a most beautiful day, anke nn if everything went beniximo, certain things xke nn cn pridenza can avoid (at least on my part), x ES, the simple fact Rossy ke nn she felt well ... and what do you think of my first day to fourteen? Bee comments and strongly recommended! (Since the gaming Blogger comments, nn is so handy, you can send me an emai and decide what you want about ke MSN: Kingbastard@hotmail.it) I'll be waiting!
PS:
Between 8 and 9 October ke sn born three people deserve to be mentioned: I (ke new!) Arianna (my cousin), and Vincenzo Prignano that I do a lot of cards: Cards Win! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment